“I am searching for a bit of waste paper…”
Pursuing my “passion” for scribbling, I stumble upon several methods/ideas to put forth my scribbling.
Recently I began writing with a ‘combo’ effect. The combo efect is being in two sites among the innumerable sites available under the world wide web and choosing an interface like e mail, hoot suite or the blog interface to write whatever thought that strikes my mind.
Some other methods I try to use while scribbling are:
- Writing things with ‘good’ and ‘bad’ captions in them.
- Listing five favorite things (may be five tweets)
- Writing on waste papers like the backside of a bill, a bus ticket or an ATM slip.
Writing on bits of paper has got advantages:
- No big screen in front of me, lest some close buddy looks from behind the crap that I am writing.
- Wife will be cool, thinking that I am doing some better work, other than browsing some silly things on the net.
- It makes me think leisurely, when I write on paper.
“Yes I got a bit of paper in my office. A printout that got wasted. I scribble on that this post and am sending through my e mail at Hotmail.