A new item made me search a bit of ‘drone’
How fine it would be send a ‘drone’ and see what is going on at work today?
Here is a nice video of ‘drone’ delivering pizza.
Here is the definition of ‘drone’
1. the male of the honeybee and other bees that is stingless and makes no honey.
2. a craft operated by remote control, esp. a pilotless airplane guided by radio signals.
3. a person who lives on the labor of others; parasitic loafer.
4. a drudge.
[before 1000; Middle English drone, drane, Old English dran, dron]
v. droned, dron•ing,
1. to make a continued, low, monotonous sound; hum; buzz.
2. to speak in a monotonous tone.
3. to proceed in a dull, monotonous manner (usu. fol. by on).
4. to say in a dull, monotonous tone.
a. a musical instrument or one of its parts producing a continuous low tone, esp. a bagpipe.
6. a monotonous low tone; humming or buzzing sound.
[1490–1500; see drone1 and compare Middle English droun to roar, Icelandic drynja to bellow, Gothic drunjus noise]
Here is nice site about ‘drones’
Here is the news item I read in connection with ‘drones’